Handyman Services Offered:
Rooms we’ll fix up –
- Deck & Patio
- Living & Dining rooms
- Drywall & Walls
Services provided –
- Safety & Mobility
Some of the jobs we’ve taken care of for customers recently:
(Before, During and After pictures of many of these jobs can be found here).
- After home purchased with Home Inspection Report, completed the following: Corrected 2 non-code compliant electrical outlets in garage that were not on a GFCI protected circuit. Removed and replaced non-working 3-way switch in master bedroom. Removed broken ceiling light fixture in spare bedroom and replaced with new ceiling fan with light fixture attached. Removed and replaced existing doorknob sets and deadbolts with new (keyed alike) hardware. Drilled hole for deadbolt in steel laundry room/garage walk-thru door. Painted all exterior fascia and eaves above 9 feet since homeowner did not have ladder that could reach these areas. Removed 2 bathroom exhaust fans, cleaned the interior of fan boxes and fan assemblies, checked for correct operation and reinstalled fans.
- Repaired 18″ sheetrock crack, covered hole inside back of kitchen cabinets (where mice were getting in), caulked cracks and painted 3 course high x 120 foot long cinder block retaining wall
- Assembled new Murphy bed (kit purchased at Costco) and anchored to wall
- Caulked and painted 1×4 trim on exterior window (missed by house painters), repaired broken closet rod, and repaired/adjusted walk-thru garage door that was nearly impossible to close (or deadbolt) without a great amount of effort
- Dis-assemble bunk bed (with trundle bed bottom), deliver to Habitat for Humanity Restore, return to customers home with receipt for charitable contribution for their taxes, then removed and replaced 2 curtain rods with new ones
- Installed Code Approved automatic sliding door closer when homeowner had new pool built
- Replaced old white lattice under front porch with cinder block, reinforced porch supports, and covered bottom 4 courses of block with flagstone veneer
- Added flashing behind gutters to prevent wood rot and cleaned all gutters of pine needles and debris
- Extended back patio deck 3′ and replaced old plywood deck with new composite materials using hidden fasteners, and rebuilt stairs to porch
- Assembled IKEA bed, night stand, dresser, desk plus extension, and 5×5 cubby
- Removed and replaced 17 old sprinkler valves along with installing and setting-up new timer for complete sprinkler system
- Repaired worn and scaling old stucco on front of house that was damaged by improperly positioned sprinkler heads
- Installed new Craftsman garage door opener with wall switch and outside wireless/keyless entry pad
- Replaced 5 ceiling fans (& fixtures) removed by foreclosed owner and installed 4 new ceiling fans plus new patio security lighting
- Installed 2 new drapery rods & 2 corbels, hung large 68″ x 56″ framed artwork plus 3 mirrors/artwork
- Cleaned out garage & removed all electrical lines, fixtures & outlets (prep for new truss replacement/installation) in home built in 1912
- Installed 9 new mini-blinds and vertical blinds throughout house
- Assembly & installation of 5 ceiling fans with light fixtures
- Trenched & installed over 700 feet of PVC to 10 horse stalls, wash rack, arena & garden!
- Re-installed kitchen sink, faucet, garbage disposal, shut-off valves, and all drain lines (Everything ripped out by foreclosed owner)
- Doggy-door removal (insulated space, sheetrock inside, stucco work on the outside, paint both)
- Door knob-bust-out (Wall patching, texturing, and paint to match) on sheetrock behind front door
- Troubleshoot & repair non-working switches/fixtures in kitchen, back patio light, and stairway foot light
- Install garage door opener & keyless entry pad
- Planed/sanded sticky door top & sides
- Installed door stops & self closing hinges
- Installed new 220 receptacles for kitchen range & dryer
- Re-installed broken crown moulding trim at top of kitchen cabinets
- Repaired broken pantry shelves, reinforced, & painted
- Installed 60 feet of PVC (underground) & new water spigot for horse trough
- Swap out old exterior light fixture for new double flood light with motion sensor
- Assembled IKEA wall cabinets & desk, then set-up & mounted to wall
- Made new side supports & corbels for spa gazebo to reinforce structure & then stained the gazebo, inside and out
- Successfully held a Gopher safari on a mini-farm thus preventing broken legs for the horses and kept the puppy from digging any more holes to China!
- Installed chair rail in the new baby’s room
- Swapped out old boring (and broken) light fixture in the kitchen
We also serve the Foreclosure, Short-sale, and Real Estate Investor market!
U.S. Veteran Owned & Operated business serving The Rim Country!